Thank you for your interest in working with Micspeech and for writing for us. We look forward to having you join our growing list of guest authors. If you like what we do at Micspeech and believe you can share more knowledge and information with our readers, join us today as a guest post writer!
What topics will be approved for publication?
For a guest post to be successful, it must be rich in content. The blog or post should be detailed and filled with information from which readers can draw inspiration. Blogs should inform our readers about different microphones, the latest innovations in microphone design, any new mic products, etc.
What are the Submission Requirements?
Please read the following guidelines carefully if you want to collaborate with us.
- We strongly follow Google’s quality guidelines. To make sure of that, we accept anchor texts on generic keywords or brand names. For example, generic keywords include the following – view more, click here, view website, know more, explore, etc. Brand keywords include the name of the brand.
- Please send only unique texts. We will not publish previously published content or copypaste.
- You may mention your brand or product, but do so as naturally as possible. We only allow 1 do-follow link to your site in the body of the article.
- The easiest way to publish a guest post is to coordinate your topic with our editor in advance (send your topic to →firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The editor reserves the right to edit your post according to our blog standards.
- The post must contain useful content for readers.
- The post must contain a minimum of 800 words and be readable (with screenshots, images, lists, etc.).
- The post must be well structured (with headings and subheadings).
Which guest posts won’t be accepted?
We will not publish material written with the sole purpose of promoting a product. Your article should be useful to our readers and then offer your product as a solution.
Before submitting an article, please go to our website and make sure that a post on a similar topic has not been published before. Topics that have been previously published on our site will not be accepted.
Casino, crypto, gambling, dating, porn, abuse, and other gray areas sites are also forbidden for posting.